Wonderful job last time, American Literature Scholars.
Keep bringing in quotations when possible, remember that this is your way of showing me your understanding of the story, and get yourself into a hotseat!
Friday, November 20, 2009
Keep up your strong work with our fishbowl discussions. I have two new tasks for you to tackle today:
1. Bring a quote from the story into at least one of your responses.
2. Try to get into a hotseat today, even if it's only for a moment.
Monday, November 16, 2009
Enjoy your discussion of "The Minister's Black Veil" today. Remember the following:
1. Double check your spelling and grammar; your posts should be professional.
2. Bring in passages from the story when possible.
3. Remember that this is your way of showing me your entire understanding of the story; your questions and comments should be unique.
4. Hit F5 to refresh.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Have an enriching discussion about Edgar Allan Poe's "The Fall of the House of Usher" while the inner circle discusses similar topics out loud.
A few reminders:
1. Hit F5 to refresh your screen (new comments do not automatically pop up).
2. Show professionalism by using correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation; remember that the world will be looking at our blog.
3. If you are responding to someone directly, reference them in your comment.
4. Bring in quotations when possible.